pRofiLE

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Ahmad Hariz Bin Ahmad Jaafar is a student in MMMC, Manipal. Hails from Ipoh, Perak and previously schooled at SK Cator Avenue, SMKA Sultan Azlan Shah and Kolej MARA Seremban. He have a craze for spaghetti and coffee... and seems cant live without both. This blog represent his view on various aspects of life and the things occurring around him. feel free to enjoy it!

Gamez!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the birth of me...

baru tadi opah aku bersembang ngan aku pasal cmne aku lahir... baru aku tau aku la anak yang paling susah utk mak aku lahirkan... plus pastu mak aku lak sakit lepas lahirkan aku... time 2 br aku sedar yg selame nie nothing great i have done for my parents... menyusahkan lg ade la kot... insyaAllah... things might change in the future...

just when my sister is 8 month, my mother realize she is pregnant and that time i am 2 months in her womb... and days after that, my grandmother had a dream about my mother... she will be hard to deliver me since she had caesarian to deliver my sister... back to my grandmother dreams; she dream that my mother will have a son...

however, of course, my mother does not believe it but soon.. it is proven! (yes... that is me) However, after delivering me, my mother health degenerate... maybe because she deliver normally and i believe it is the side effect of the caesarian process...

Then, my grandmother ask help from a person who is called Nazir... he is an 'alim person... as what my grandma said... he pray for my mother health and also he give some air jampi for my mother... quite a few months after that, my mother health become well as usual and Uncle Nazir then become my adoptive father...

Anyway... why just now my grandma told me about that? if i knew it sooner maybe i will never troubled my parents... Alhamdulillah... at least i knew it but i wonder why my parents does not tell me this.... Hmmmm....

No comments: